Thursday, December 12, 2013

Valentine Cutie


I'm very stuck on this CAS layout, LOL!  But that's okay, because this week's challenge on the DRS Designs Blog is "Anything Goes".  Right now, this layout is the only thing I have going, LOL!

I decided to take a break from my Christmas cards and start building my Valentine's Day stash (and the be truthful, it was still on my workspace from Saturday's post).  

The image used on this card is DRS Designs "Sweet Offering Cutie Pie Kid".  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I stamped DRS Designs "One Line Valentine Greeting" also with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink.

A strip of pink cardstock was placed along the top of the card, the base corners were rounded with a punch, and Baker's Twine and a button were added.

Very CAS, but I think that's how to really draw attention to the image itself.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Now, back to Christmas cards, LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...