Tuesday, December 31, 2013

That's a Wrap


One more post as we close out 2013.

Gonna squeak this card in for the current Impression Obsession challenge, which is "Quick and Simple Cards".  I'm thinking this one would qualify.

To make this card, I stamped the Impression Obsession image of "Beautiful Bow" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the bow with Copic markers and cut around the image with detailed scissors.

I placed the bow onto a piece of patterned paper from Canvas Corp.  I framed this layer with black cardstock.  I stamped the word "Love" using a clear alphabet cling set from Impression Obsession (sorry, I can't seem to find it in their shop) using Versafine Onyx Black. 

So easy.  I love the "Beautiful Bow" because it is so versatile.  Can certainly be used for any season...fun to color too!

And that's a wrap for 2013.  See ya next year! ;-)


4 comments:

Katie said...

Really pretty, great card to finish out the year with! Love this bow too, I will have to add it to my IO wish list. Thanks for sharing,

Katie B.

Greta said...

Love your card!

Jeanne Streiff said...

So so pretty Kecia! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Kecia...Just love this wonderful bow image. Great card to end the year on...Hugz, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...