Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sweet, Bent and Twisted



It's Tuesday!  Time for another challenge over on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog.  This week the challenge is to use bows and/or ribbons.  Make sure you play along this week so for your change to win two free digital images from Sassy Cheryl's!

For my card, I printed the Sassy Cheryl's image of "Candy Cane Sally" from the digital set of "Candy Cane Love" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers. 

The sentiment is from DRS Designs and is called "Candy Cane Greeting".  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored a portion of it with Copic markers.  It seems to be made to go along with this adorable Sally image.

The header of the image panel is a piece of scrap from Jillibean Soup.  I added a button with a bow tied with Baker's Twine as my finishing touch.

A very CAS-like card.  I must admit, I'm liking this one.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

8 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is very Adorable!!! Perfect sentiment with this cutie too!
hugs, Heidi

Sassy Cheryl said...

I am LMBO at that sentiment. That is super hysterical. I LOVE it. . .and the card is gorgeous too. :)

jkreucher said...

Oh My Gosh! this sentiment is fantastic! I never can think up cool sentiments or find them...
Might have to copy this one someday!
Awesome card. thanks for the smile!
hugs
Judy

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love this wonderful card Kecia. That sentiment is awesome...Hugz, joann

Cynthia said...

Fabulous CAS design, Kecia. Wonderful coloring of this little Sally image and perfect sentiment!

Turtle In The Sand said...

I admit it, I am liking this one too. The sentiment is fabulous. I love it.

Dawn said...

bwahahaha... TOO CUTE! and love the sentiment!!

Unknown said...

Stunning card Kecia. Love colouring and sentiment is perfect.
Jasmina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...