Saturday, December 28, 2013

To the Moon and Back


Time to start with the Valentine cards.

On a black sheet of cardstock, using a negative of a circle cut from a Nestabilities die, I sponged on Brillance Moonlight White pigment ink.  Using Brilliance Platinum Planet pigment ink, I stamped a few of the circles from the DRS Designs "Interlocking Circle Background".  I did some shading with some gray colored pencils.  I added a heart cut with a punch.

I then randomly stamped DRS Designs "Splatter Background" onto the black cardstock with Brilliance Moonlight White pigment ink.  I also stamped DRS Designs "Love You To the Moon Greeting" with the same ink.

Then using a smaller negative of a circle cut with a Nestabilities die, I sponged Brilliance Platinum Planet pigment ink, along with a hint of Colorbox Bright Blue Mica Magic pigment ink.

I used a white color pencil to frame the card with a line.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Hope you have a pleasant day here on earth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...