Sunday, December 29, 2013

Relax to the Max


That's what I'm doing...relaxing to the max.  That's what winter breaks are for, right?!

I decided to ink up Whipper Snapper Designs "Relax to the Max".  Isn't this just the cutest image?  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored it with Copic markers and cut around the image with detailed scissors.

The layers of this card are made with patterned paper from Queen & Company, kraft, white and black cardstock.  The paw print was something I made with my Cricut that was just hanging out in my stash for the longest time and the flag was made with a MFT die-namic.  I added a button and some hemp cord.  Some of the corners were rounded with a corner punch.  A little sponging around the edges with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy happened too.

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Hope you can find some relax to the max time too!

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this image Kecia...darling card!

Tomorrow is the Ducks Bowl game and then on to Florida for you...good luck!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Looks like me right about now. Cutie Kecia. Happy New Year.

Cynthia said...

This is super adorable, Kecia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...