Sunday, December 1, 2013

Prince of Peace with Prismacolor Pencils



After yesterday's Ohio State game, I needed to calm myself down a bit.  I decided to work with the "Prince of Peace Stamp Set" again from A Jillian Vance Design, though this time with colored pencils.  When they say coloring is relaxing, they are right.





For my card, I stamped the image with Stazon Jet Black ink onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper.  I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, and sprayed with a workable fixative. 

The sentiment was stamped directly onto the image panel with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

I framed the image panel with black cardstock, and placed it on a larger beige panel. I added a gold ribbon/bow as a finishing touch.

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today, and thanks so much to A Jillian Vance Design for the honor of being their guest designer today!

1 comment:

Turtle In The Sand said...

I think coloring is the ultimate calming influence. You color as good with Prismas as you do with Copics. Very talented Kecia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...