Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fore The Golfer


Do you have a golfer in your life?  I don't, but kind of wish I did because wouldn't this card be perfect?  LOL.

To make this card, I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Golf Ball Snowman" onto X-Press It cardstock with Marvy dye ink.  I colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut with detailed scissors. 

Lately I've been addicted to the resist technique for making backgrounds and today is no different.  I randomly stamped DRS Designs "Splatter Background" with Versamark Watermark onto white glossy cardstock.  I applied heat with my heat gun and then smeared Whispers Savoy Green dye and Adirondack Lettuce dye onto the glossy cardstock and wiped with a paper towel.

I inked a portion of DRS Designs "Line of Winter Trees" with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker and stamped directly to my now-green glossy cardstock.  I tore some white paper to create a snow-covered ground.  I placed the Golf Ball Snowman into the snowy scene, and added one snowflake brad.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Kecia,
You have to move to the sunny gulf coast of Florida where I live. I think I'm the only non-golfer around. I can't go anywhere without at least golf courses and that's just to get to a main road. And I'm constantly being asked if I play or when am I going to take lessons.
Move here and you'll have plenty of use for that card.
By the way, it's a great card and I love that resist technique on the background, it looks really cool.
hugs,
chris.

Chris said...

edit on the last remark - it should have read
passing at least 3 golf courses.
and I am serious.
there are 3 courses on the way out of my neighborhood.

Unknown said...

So fun card Kecia.
Merry Christmas,
Jasmina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...