Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three Red Buttons


This card was inspired by this week's challenge on the DRS Designs Blog, "Three's Company".  The challenge is to incorporate three of something on your card.  I have three small red buttons on the snowman to meet the requirements.  Make sure you play along.  Free rubber stamps is up for grabs!

To make this card, I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Silhouette Snowflake Snowman"onto black cardstock with Versamark Watermark.  I heat embossed with Judikins White Diamonds embossing powder and cut with my detailed scissors.  I added some Baker's Twine for the scarf and three small buttons.

Then to create a snowy scene for the snowman, I dry embossed a piece of black cardstock with a Sizzix embossing folder.  I did some direct-to-paper with Brilliance Moonlight White pigment ink.  I added some torn paper for the snow-covered ground and added some Crystal Stickles.  A slight gray shadow for the snowman was added with a Copic marker.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...