Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wee Henry Karate

(If you are looking for the Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge, scroll down)

Hi-ya! It's Hambo Hoedown Time!

This week the challenge is to incorporate torn paper somewhere on your creation.

For my card, I printed the Hambo digital image of "Wee Henry Karate" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut with my Cutter-bee scissors.

I cut a red piece of cardstock and framed it with a white piece of cardstock, and a black cardstock cut with a Nestabilities die.  I added some Baker's Twine to the card, along with two small pieces of wood patterned paper from The Paper Studio.

The sentiment, which comes with the "Wee Henry Karate" digital image was printed, torn and added to the card.


I hope you can join in on all of the fun with us at the Hoedown this week. All of the challenge details can be found right here on the Hoedown Blog.  Remember you must use Hambo images to play along...but that's easy to do (there are some freebies here if you don't have any). If you play along this week, you will be sent next week's Hoedown image for free.

I don't know about you, but I really am anxious to say "Hi-ya!" to the upcoming three day weekend.  I so need it, LOL!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this card---the frame is perfect! This image is awesome--- I am seriously still giggling :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Lara said...

Ha I did not even notice until now that I use twine just like you Kecia. Love this cutie with your card shape. Love the wood pieces.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...