Monday, August 27, 2012

Cheese, Sweet Cheese



It's Monday! What better way is there to make a Monday more bearable, than with a Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions? This week’s SOTW is "Mouse & Cheese" (910-E). The SOTW is available exclusively to Repeat Impressions blog readers at 50% OFF with the special discount code from Monday, August 27 to Sunday, September 2. To get the discount code and more information about the SOTW, please go to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

For my card, I stamped the adorable "Mouse & Cheese" (910-E) with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I cute the image panel with a Nestabilities circle die.  I then paper pierced around the circle and framed the circle with some dotted white on black cardstock (source unknown).  I proceeded to make more "holes in the cheese" with Nestabilities circle dies and paper piercing.  I placed these circles on a piece of patterned paper from  Queen & Company.  It too was framed with the dotted patterned paper and paper pierced.

With Versafine Onyx black ink, I stamped the Repeat Impressions sentiment "Sweet Things" (9007-E) onto the card.  Then I put a gold ribbon on the card for the finishing touches.

 Though cheese might not satisfy a human's sweet tooth, I'm just sure it does for a mouse, LOL.


Still hungry?  Be sure to visit these other Rock Stars for some more cheese!

Dawn Bennett
Joy Hadden
Lynette Neus

And of course, have a great week!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Awesome, Kecia! Love the "holey" background - so clever!!

joy said...

DARLING card! Girl you are so clever to use the holes -- the dot swiss is perfect!

Patti J said...

Too much fun! Your image is colored beautifully, and I love the 'cheesy' layout you created! Thanks for sharing :)

CraftySue52 said...

Adorable card...love how you carried the holes in the cheese onto the card as well...awesome!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly Kecia. This is so so so cute. I love how you made the holes.

Cheri said...

Kecia, this is a super SWEET card. Fabulous and fun in every way!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...