Friday, August 10, 2012

Texting OSU

In just a mere 22 days, my beloved Buckeyes will take the field and start a new era.  Looking forward to what our future may bring with our Urban renewal.

I decided it might be cool to make a word card using the Dina Kowal's wonderful tutorial on Splitcoast.

I constructed the letters O-S-U with black cardstock and patterned paper from American Crafts.

I stamped this football player from Rubbernecker Stamps with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and then cut around the image to place onto the card.  Also on the card are various stickers from Sports Solutions, a football punched from a football punch and some Divine Twine bows.

(To get a better look at this word card, you may want to click directly on the photo)

So my husband says he likes all the cards I make.  He really seemed to genuinely like this one. Go Buckeyes!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Wow Kecia this is awesome. I love it.

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Awesome!!

Cheryl L. said...

Thanks for the neat idea!!

dawnmercedes said...

Love it...and not just b/c I'm a born and raised buckeye! haha OH--

Melinda Gleissner said...

This is fantastic! Are you going to set up a little booth and sell them while tailgating? You could pay for great season tickets easily with your profits:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...