Saturday, June 29, 2013

Chief of the Charcoal





































I appreciate any kind of a cook, seeing as how I don't cook much, LOL.  So, this card would be appropriate I think for the upcoming Fourth of July holiday.  If you are invited to a picnic, you'd better thank the Chief of the Charcoal and I'm thinking this card would do the job.

I stamped the DRS image of "Grilling Guy" with Memento Tuxedo Black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I used a punch to round two of the corners.  I framed the image panel in black cardstock.

Then I stamped portions of the DRS sentiment "Boss of the BBQ Birthday Greeting" using a Memento Tuxedo Black marker onto red, white and blue pennant flags cut from MFT die-namics.  I arranged them onto a piece of kraft that was framed with black cardstock.  I added a silver star brad for the finishing touches. 

So now I'm armed and ready for any picnic invite I may get in the next few days.  If no invites come my way, then I am sure the the grillmaster at Steak-N-Shake will appreciate my gratitude, LOL. 

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Kecia,
Your coloring on your card is fantastic. I love your design. Great card. Hugz, joann

Unknown said...

This card is so fun! Love it!
Jasmina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...