Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bursting with Happiness




















I thought I should share that every Saturday I will be posting on the DRS Designs Blog.  I hope you'll go over and check it out.  There's lots of wonderful inspiration over there.

Appropriately named "Best Present Ever Cutie Pie Kid" this DRS Designs image was so fun to color.
I stamped the image with Marvy black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored him with Copic markers and cut around him with detailed scissors.  Then on a separate piece of white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment "Delightful Surprises Birthday Greeting" with Versafine Onyx Black.  I then cut around the sentiment with a Nestabilities die and framed it with black cardstock.  I made the balloons by stamping a the balloon portion of "Here for the Party Cutie Pie Kid" three times, coloring them with Copics, and cutting them with detailed scissors.  I used Baker's Twine for the balloons' string.  I arranged all of the elements onto a textured light blue piece of cardstock, framed with black cardstock.

Thanks so very much for visiting my blog today.  Have a pleasant weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...