Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Witch Is In



I'm back! And no, I'm not saying that *I* am the witch that is in. I am just the blogger who is back to posting some cards after a rather crazy, exhausting work week.

I am excited to share this card I made using Anna Wight's cling mount set "The Witch Is In" by Whipper Snapper Designs. I love the solid witch stamp image, and am amazed by the detail that this solid stamp has. See her face?



Anyway, before stamping the witch, I took a negative of a Nestabilities die cut and sponged around the edges to create the sky/backdrop. I used SeaShells Cool Peri dye ink, Colorbox Wisteria Chalk ink, and Whispers Starry Night dye ink to achieve this effect. I then used a negative of a circle cut with a circle punch to sponge SeaShells Conch Shell and Adirondack Sunshine Yellow dye inks to make the moon. Finally, I was able to stamp Anna's witch with Versafine Black Onyx Pigment ink, along with the sentiment, which is also included in the cling mount set.

I added some rhinestones and a tree image cut from my Cricut from black cardstock. I layered the card with patterned paper from Recollections and more black cardstock.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I promise to be in most of the week with some new cards to share. ;-)

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ooooh, THIS is COOL!! Love how you did the single layer of colors! And the little blings you added here and there are perfect!

petra,s cards said...

wauw i love it!!!
xx petra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...