Monday, October 4, 2010

Cutest Creeps



I wanted to share with you another card I made with one of Anna Wight's newest releases from Whipper Snapper Designs. Once again, I reached for her set called "Happy Haunting".

I stamped the cute, creepy characters with Marvy black dye ink onto Neenah Solar White cardstock. I colored the images with Copic markers and did some slight shading with Prismacolor pencils. I cut around the images and placed them on a panel of kraft, framed with black cardstock. Panels of patterned paper from Scrappin' Sports and More and Cloud 9 Design were also used. Specifically, I cut the "drippy gooey" images from the Cloud 9 Design paper into the two panels that are just below the main image. Took some patience and persistence, but worth it I think because I really like the effect. A bright orange ribbon was used for a little embellishment.



The layout was inspired by the current Sketch For You To Try, SFYTT10022010.

Aren't they just the cutest little creeps you've ever seen? Stay tuned for more card samples from Anna Wight's newest cling mount release.



Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card! These little characters are too cute! Your coloring is amazing! I'm so glad that I found your blog! It's quite lovely! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...