Thursday, October 7, 2010

Orange is Boo-tiful!


How adorable is this ghost? He looks like such a friendly little guy, doesn't he? This ghostly image with the jack-o-lanterns is a freebie digital stamp from KLM Digi Stamps .

I printed the image onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I then cut out the image with my Cutterbee scissors and placed it onto a circle panel that I cut with a Nestabilities die. The circle was sponged with various dye inks including; SeaShells Cloudy Blue, SeaShells Cool Peri, Vivid Lavender, Vivid Purple, Vivid Sky Blue, and Vivid Ultramarine. A Nestabilities die cut was used for the black cardstock frame around the circle. A white gel pen was used to add the dots on this black frame.

Lasting Impressions patterned paper provides the big panel, along with more black cardstock. A ribbon was added to the card, and the "Boo" sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

I just loved coloring the pumpkins, so I'm going to enter this card into the current Copic Creations Challenge, #36, which is to use orange Copics. Orange is so Boo-tiful.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog today. We've almost made it to the weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...