Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Sweetest Day!



I thought this would be the perfect card to share on Sweetest Day.

It is another card I made with Anna Wight's cling mount set "Bee-lieve in a Cure," from Whipper Snapper Designs. Once again, I'm grabbing this set because the cute little bees and sentiments are so versatile.

I stamped the bee image with Marvy dye black ink onto Neenah Solar White cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers. I cut around the image with Cutter-bee scissors.

With my Cricut, I cut the scalloped heart and shadow from brown and white cardstock. I ran the heart through my Cuttlebug for some added texture. The glittered patterned paper (sorry, unknown source) and white cardstock layers were used to create the layout for this card. A small pink heart brad was used to affix the sentiment, which is also from the cling mount set.



I'm thinking this card is good for Sweetest Day, and obviously for Valentine's Day too.

I'm hoping to have a sweet weekend, though I'm thinking it is pretty dependent on what happens with the Buckeye game. I want to "Bee-lieve" in them, LOL. We'll see. Go Buckeyes!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...