Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pup N' Bone


Here's a card I made about three or four months ago.  It occurred to me that I never did share it.  It was just a card in my stash that I made for fun.  Turns out, it is going to go to the lady who helped watch Sloopy and Gracie (Sloopy's dachshund friend) last week as a thank you.  I hope she likes it.

The main image is from Whipper Snapper.  It is called "Pup N' Bone".  I stamped the image with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the cutie with Copic markers.  I paper pierced around the image panel and faux stitched with a color pencil.  The image panel is framed with black cardstock.

The rest of the card is made of panels of textured beige cardstock and Queen & Company.  Both of these where paper pierced, faux stitched and framed in black cardstock as well. 

The sentiment is from Impression Obsession and is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  Finishing touches for this card include a black sheer ribbon and a cute little fire hydrant brad.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  I sure appreciate that you take the time to visit!


1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Kecia-this little pup is just darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...