Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Harvest Bunny


(If you are looking for the Designer's Choice Challenge for Repeat Impressions, scroll down)

It's Hambo Hoedown time!

This week we were given a sketch to follow:


As you know, I am so sketch challenged.  I decided to flip the sketch and that seemed to work better for me.

I printed the Hambo digital image "Harvest Bunny" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut an oval shape around the image with a Nestabilities die.  I paper pierced around the image and framed the image with a piece of beige cardstock.

The base of the layout is made from the following patterned papers: My Mind's Eye, Pebbles and Basic Gray (I guess you can say I was feeling a little loopy, LOL!)  I framed each strip with beige cardstock and paper pierced around the large panel.  I faux stitched with a colored pencil.

The sentiment is from the same Hambo digital image "Harvest Bunny".  A Memory Box die cut the loops along the bottom of the card.  I added sheer brown ribbon and a bow to the card.  And, not sure why...but I liked the look, I added three orange rhinestones onto the pumpkins.


I hope you can join in on all of the fun with us at the Hoedown this week. All of the challenge details can be found right here on the Hoedown Blog.  Remember you must use Hambo images to play along...but that's easy to do (there are some freebies here if you don't have any). If you play along this week, you will be sent next week's Hoedown image for free.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.  And a very Happy Autumn to you, from my patch to yours!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...