Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Kecia Waters, Copic markers, spring

It is the last day of March!  This was a March that had more cold days, than warm.  And a March that had several snows.  And since it is Designer's Choice week over at A Jillian Vance Design,  I'm taking matters into my own hands and having March end "like a lamb" with this bright, springtime card.

To make this card, I stamped AJVD's  "Sunburst Swirl Background Builder Stamp" with Adirondack Sunshine Yellow dye ink onto white cardstock.  I trimmed and frame it with black cardstock.

I stamped tulips three times from "Spring in Bloom Stamp Set by Becky Schultea" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored with Copic markers and cut around these images with detailed scissors.

I arranged these elements, along with a strip of patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs onto a piece of kraft cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment, also from the "Spring in Bloom Stamp Set by Bucky Schultea" with Versafine Onyx Black.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  I wish you a very lamb-like day, LOL!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...