Monday, March 3, 2014

Sending Happy Thoughts of Spring


My camera wasn't very cooperative in capturing the pink card panel, but I thought I'd share this with you any way.  I'm thinking most of you would take any thing spring related at this point.  WHEN WILL THIS WINTER EVER END?

I stamped the tulip from A Jillian Vance Design's Spring In Bloom set with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored with Copic markers and fussy cut with detailed scissors. I stamped the butterflies, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I added highlights with Diamond Stickles.

I cut a circle with a Nestabilities die.  I paper pierced around the circle.

I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Sunshine set, also from A Jillian Vance Design, Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a strip of white cardstock.

I arranged and adhered all elements onto patterned paper (sorry, source unknown). I paper pierced this larger panel and rounded the corners with a punch.  I added three white brads.

I'm going to keep making springtime cards.  It's got to work eventually, right?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...