Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ladybug Flower


It's Tuesday!  And it is a Tuesday where another challenge on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog begins.   The theme for this two week challenge is "Anything Goes", so not matter what you make, it'll work this time around. Two free digital images will be awarded to a random participant, so get busy!

I need spring, so I decided to created this card using "Ladybug Flower" from the Sassy Cheryl's digital set of "Whoopsie, Bears and Flowers".  And I decided to use my neglected Prismacolor pencils on this one (no gamsol).  I simply printed the image onto Georgia Pacific cardstock, colored with my Prismacolor pencils, and spray with workable fixative. 

I framed the image with black cardstock and placed on a card panel of patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs.  I added some Baker's Twine and a white button.

Come on, Spring!  Get here!  We welcome you with open arms, LOL!

Have a great week.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

love! and, yes... ready for Spring! fab coloring!

Unknown said...

Kecia I love what you did with this flower; such a pretty card! I think we all could use spring about now!

Unknown said...

Your colouring is gorgeous Kecia! Love colour combo.
Jasmina

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love your wonderful brilliant colors. Great card to help us wish for Spring...Hugs, joann

CraftySue52 said...

Such a fun spring card...I can't wait until it gets here!!! Love your coloring!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Those petals are absolutely gorgeous Kecia. Your color blending and then those white dots pop. Wow, you really did a great job.

Bev Gerard said...

Oh Ms. Kecia! This is such a breath of happy Spring air! Delightful in every way!

(((hugs))) from TX!
~Bev

Ann English said...

A breath of spring! Gorgeous coloring, beautiful card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such dramatic coloring on this...very very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...