Saturday, March 22, 2014

Some Bunny Loves You


Here's an Easter card for that special someone.

To make this card, I cut a heart from a Nestabilities die from white cardstock.  Using the negative, I paper pierced around the heart and place it on top of a piece of pink cardstock.

I stamped the DRS Designs "Big Bunny Face" with Memento Tuxedo Black onto a piece of X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut around the image.  I then placed the image inside the heart, as if it is peeking out.

The sentiment is also from DRS Designs.  It is called "Some Bunny Loves You Greeting" and was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black.  I added a button and some Baker's Twine.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Too stinking cute. Your paper piercing is perfect!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Kecia this is too adorable...What a cute little bunnie...Love it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...