Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello

Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Mo Manning

Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil gave her Facebook followers a portion of one of her images to color.  It was a blast to color and I made it into this card. 

I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored with Copic markers, added a little "noise" with a dot stamp from Stamps By Judith and ColorBox Ice Blue chalk ink.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

The green striped patterned paper was a scrap (sorry, source unknown).

I hope to get lots of coloring done this week, as it is spring break time.  Expect more blog posts to follow this week.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Kecia your coloring is just beautiful. I love your card. Hugs, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...