Monday, March 24, 2014

A Birthday Lollipop

Kecia Waters copic

Here's a "sweet" image that was fun to color.

I colored this adorable digital image from Tiddly Inks called "Summer Sweet Wryn" with Copic markers after I printed the image on X-Press It cardstock.  I added some Diamond Stickles to the lollipops to add some sparkle.

The patterned paper strip is from TPC Studio.  I added some Bakers Twine, a button and some pink rhinestones to add to the fun of this card.  I framed the card with pink cardstock.

The sentiment is from a $1 Studio G set from Michaels and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

The Tiddly Inks Challenge blog is hosting a Birthday Challenge, so I'm thinking this card would fit in nicely.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  I hope your day is sweet!




6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Sure to bring a smile!!!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

How cute...I love the wonderful colors and that lollipop is delicious...Wonderful card...hugs, joann

Rhea Weigand said...

Your card is just wonderful and so is your coloring technique. Thank you so much for sharing it with us here at Tiddly Inks.

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card. Love the sparkels and bling. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Loopylou. said...

oh cute cute cute cute cute! love the bling on the lollipop
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a scrummy card! The colours are lush! Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks and Good Luck x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...