Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Totally Witchin'




































 "Anything Goes" this week on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog so you have no excuse not to join us.  The winner will get to select two free digital images from Sassy Cheryl

I love to make Halloween cards, so I went in that direction.  I printed the Sassy Cheryl digital image of "The Good Little Witch" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.

Along the sides, I framed the image panel with black cardstock.  I placed onto a larger panel of patterned paper from K&Company.  I added a sheer black bow, black button and some Baker's Twine.

The sentiment, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black, is from My Favorite Things.

As always, thank you for visiting my blog.  It's October, so I'm guessing I will sneak in a couple more Halloween cards.  They are so fun!

Next week, make sure to join us for an exciting blog hop!  Sassy Cheryl is releasing some adorable images!  You won't want to miss it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww Kecia, you made awesome card!!! Image is sooo cute and fun and I want it too! :) I have an idea what I should do with her. :)
Love you style Kecia!
Jasmina

CraftySue52 said...

Awwwww, how cute is this! Your coloring is amazing. Great card!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Totally 'witchin' for sure. This is just gorgeous girl and beautifully colored as always. I love it.

Dawn said...

so cute, she just POPS off the card

Ann English said...

Such a cutie! Love the orange dress!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!! Love her!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Fantastic coloring. Love this wonderful card...Hugz, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...