Thursday, October 3, 2013

Moonlit Halloween
























This week on the DRS Designs Blog, we are being challenged to incorporate a moon onto our creation.   Hope you'll join us for all of the fun. 

I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Silhouette Haunted House" with Versafine Onyx Black onto a beige cardstock.  I wanted to highlight the moon, so I colored it with colored pencils.  Some light sponging around the card panel was done with Marvy gray dye. 

The sentiment is also from DRS Designs and is called "Tiny Happy Halloween".  It was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black as well.

The mummy (new from DRS Designs) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock.  I cut around the mummy with my detailed scissors and added him the the spooky scene with pop-dots.  

I framed the scene with black, white and dak purple cardstock.  I stamped the DRS Designs "Polka Dot Background" with Versafine Onyx Black.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

jkreucher said...

Cute as can be Kecia! love it!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Spooktacular Baby!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...