Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Pumpkin



This week on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog we are "Giving Thanks".  You be thankful if you play along because a lucky participant will receive two free digital images from the Sassy Cheryl's store

I printed the Sassy Cheryl's digital image of "Sally's Fall Pumpkin" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored it with Copic markers, and then used the out-of-the-box technique on a partial part of Sally's head.

I placed the image panel onto a panel of kraft cardstock that was stamped with "Argyle Background" from DRS Designs with Adirondack Latte dye.  The sentiment is from a small $1 stamp.

An orange button and some hemp put the finishing touches on this card.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  I am grateful you stopped by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute Kecia. I love looking how you used orange colour and I like it a lot!
Sentiment with pumpkin is so original!!!
Jasmina

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super elegant Kecia. Your cards are always so stunning!

Turtle In The Sand said...

So crisp and clean. I love your style.

Katie Sims said...

This is over the top adorable! Your coloring always rocks! :)

Dawn said...

LOVE it! awesome coloring, love your style! adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...