Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all


Happy Weekend!  I hope you have something fun planned on this gorgeous fall Saturday.  I have a card to share with you...

I made this card by stamping the DRS Designs image of "Jumping into Autumn" with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I added a hint of crystal Stickles to the leaves to make them sparkle.

The DRS Designs sentiment is "Happy Fall Y'All Greeting" and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

I framed the scene with black cardstock.  The larger panel is a piece of light rust cardstock, with the DRS Designs "Woven Plaid"  using Adirondack Butterscotch dye ink.

Jump into the weekend!  It's finally here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun card Kecia! Love cute image and beautiful colouring.
Jasmina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...