Saturday, October 5, 2013

Golden Autumn Leaf




















For my card today, I stamped DRS Designs "Medium Silhouette Leaf"  onto watercolor paper with Adirondack Sunshine Yellow dye ink.  I picked up some dark orange ink from a Tombow marker and used my waterbrush to move the color around on the leaf.  Then I cut the image with my detailed scissors.

I applied Versamark watermark to the leaf and sprinkled UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) over the leaf.  Using my heat gun, I melted this powder which left a clear shiny finish.  I traced around the leaf with a Krylon gold leafing pen.

On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the DRS Designs "Changing Leaves Thanksgiving Greeting"  with Distress Ink Wild Honey.  I used a corner punch on two of the corners, and framed it with black cardstock.

The larger card panel is kraft cardstock.  Three black brads complete this CAS card.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...