Saturday, September 14, 2013

Trick or Treat



















Someone asked me yesterday if I knew what date our town was hosting Trick-or-Treat.  I didn't know and still need to find out.  But, I do know this...it will be here before we know it.

Though I know I can wait a little bit before I get the candy I will distribute, I did think it was time for me to ink up the DRS Designs image of "Trick or Treat Squares".  I stamped the fun image with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and framed with black cardstock.

I stamped the DRS Designs "Polka Dot Background" with Versafine Onyx Black onto purple cardstock.  I did some sponging around the edges with Color Box Wistera Chalk ink.  I paper pierced around the panel and faux-stitched with a white colored pencil.  I framed the panel with black cardstock.

I placed my main image onto the panel and added some ribbon.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a terrific weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...