Monday, September 2, 2013

Beach Gumball Machine


































Today is the unofficial last day of summer.  Kind of has me bummed because I do really love summer. 

I thought I'd better share this card.  I made it way back in July and for whatever reason didn't share it. 

"Gumball Machine" is an image from Impression Obsession.  I stamped it with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and did some shading with a white Prismacolor pencil.  I then painted the glass portion with white diluted acrylic paint.  I cut around the image with detailed scissors. 

I placed the gumball machine onto a larger panel of white cardstock framed with black cardstock.  Patterned paper from The Paper Studio was cut with a MFT die-namic die.  Sheer yellow ribbon, clear yellow button, and a small piece of Baker's Twine was added to the flag.  Using a Memento Tuxedo black maker, I inked a portion of "Have a Ball" sentiment from Hambo Stamps.

It's been a great summer.  Much better than last summer (for those of you who have been following me for a while).  Here's to the summer of 2014!


1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

So glad your summer ended on a great note! Now on to a great FALL! Cute card too! Just sayin' Go Ducks LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...