Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Spot and Dots, Sassy Style























This week over on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog, we are being challenged to use "Spots and Dots".  What a fun challenge!  Sure hope you can join us as there are two free digital images up for grabs!

For my card, I printed onto X-Press It cardstock the digital image "Dance Partners" which comes in the set "Flowers, Bees & The Tango".  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I stamped some faint gray dots with gray dye ink with a stamp from Stamps by Judith.  The sentiment "Hope You Dance" was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and is from Rubbernecker Stamps.

From a red square of cardstock, I cut a partial circle with a Nestabilities circle die.  I dry embossed the cardstock with my Cuttlebug and placed "framed" the image with the partial circle.  I used a Memento Tuxedo Black marker to dot around the circle. 

The card panel is framed with white and gray cardstock.  A red sheer dotted bow and ribbon were added to the card, along with a transparent red button and some Buckeye Blend from a jillian vance design.

I'm thinking this Buckeye girl is dancing her way to the Rose Bowl.  Perhaps?

Thanks for visiting my blog today! 

8 comments:

Ann English said...

Cutie patootie in the perfect colors! Love your spots and dots, Kecia!

Dawn said...

How cute, Kecia! Fun spots and dots!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Sassy style. . . .I LOVE it. Gorgeous Kecia. This is one of my ALL TIME favorite images. Love it girl. Red and white polka dots. . . .my fav!

nwilliams6 said...

This is precious! The image is sweet but that sentiment brings it to a new level! Such a great card! Hugz!

Unknown said...

Adorable creation Kecia. Love fun image and ribbon.
Jasmina

Turtle In The Sand said...

Isn't his a fun image. This little gal doesn't have a care in the world. She looks very pretty in red & white. I also love this song too. One of my favorite Garth songs. Hugs, Linda

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love this Kecia, just so adorable...I love the way you do your sentiments. Just wonderful...Hugz, joann

Cathy said...

Such a perfect image for the challenge :) love your coloring as always, great challenge card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...