Saturday, September 7, 2013

Favorite Veggie

 
 
Sadly, this statement rings rather true for me.  I'd much rather eat some sugary, sweet candy corn than some green veggies.  I totally relate to this sentiment, LOL!
 
To make this fun card, I cut yellow cardstock with a Nestabilities die.  I then stamped DRS Designs "Lines of Plenty Background" with Adirondack Sunshine Yellow dye randomly over the card base.  I framed with black cardstock.
 
I then used the same Nestabilities die and cut white cardstock.  I trimmed the bottom and the top portion and framed with black cardstock.  I placed this strip onto my card base.  I added black dots around my card base with a black marker.
 
On the strip, I stamped DRS Designs "Favorite Veggie Candy Corn Greeting" with Versafine Onyx Black.  With Memento Tuxedo Black, I stamped "Candy Corn Border" from DRS Designs several times onto a scrap of X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the candy with Copic markers and cut with my detailed scissors.  I randomly placed the candy corn onto my card.
 
A sheer black ribbon completes the details on this card.
 
This card is totally making me crave my favorite vegetable.  Better get them while they are in season. ;-)
 
 
Have a great weekend!  Go Buckeyes!

1 comment:

Ann English said...

He,hee! Hate to admit I love this stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...