Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring Scene


Spring is just around the corner, or at least it is supposed to be!  Not so sure about the flurries this weekend.  But, the other day I saw a bunny rabbit in my yard and I think he was longing for warmer greener days, as am I.

This card was made with a Lawn Fawn set called "Critters in the 'Burbs".  I stamped the tree, tire swing and adorable bunny with Marvy black dye onto a piece of X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the entire scene with Copic markers, including the sky and grass.  A punch rounded the corners, and a piece of patterned paper from Pebbles provides the scene a frame.  Sheer white ribbon and bow, a pink button, and a little Baker's Twine put the finishing touches on this card.


If you are interested in learning how to color outdoor spring time scenes like this, I am excited to announce that I will be teaching an Advanced Copic class at Scrapbook Art in Lewis Center, OH next month called "Spring Has Sprung".  If you are local, I sure hope you can join me as we all welcome spring.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...