Monday, March 25, 2013

Sam's Rainy Day


It's spring break and it is SNOWING.  I've got to make my own showers and flowers, so I looked at my Sassy Cheryl's digital stash to create my own spring.

I printed the digital image of "Sam's Rainy Day" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I added the raindrops using gluestick and clear UTEE powder and applying heat with my heat gun.  I pop-dotted the image panel onto a white cardstock panel that was cut with a Nestabilities die.  Sheer white ribbon and a bow complete the card.

This card was inspired by two challenges: Sassy Cheryl's "Fancy Edges" Challenge #158  and today's CAS#213 on Splitcoast, which a Limited Supplies Challenge which was to use only line stamps on your card.


Gotta go shovel now, LOL!

5 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I hear ya! I think that someone didn't get the memo! LOL We had about 3-4" here yesterday and it's snowing just a little as I type! What's up with that?
Well, with that said, I have to say that this is a STUNNER of a card Kecia. Since I don't get to cruise around the blogs much, I LOVE it when you enter, b/c I get to see your cards. Always a treat. . .always beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

jkreucher said...

Hi Kecia, I left you some love on this darling card over on SCS today! I LOVE these colors together and your wonderful coloring! an eye catching beauty!
So glad you played along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Turtle In The Sand said...

Gorgeous coloring Kecia. I probably should know this, but what is UTEE powder? Is it embossing powder? Sure does look good. Good to see you back at Sassy Cheryls.

Ann English said...

Kecia, what a beautiful card! Love your fancy edges and your stark white background. this little cutie just pops!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Jeni said...

Totally gorgeous Kecia! ~jeni :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...