Monday, March 4, 2013

Purple Tulips


What fun I had coloring this beautiful springtime image from Northwoods!  I'm thinking that if I keep making springtime cards, spring will get here.

To make this card, I stamped the Northwoods image (which includes the oval) onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut around the image with my Cutterbee scissors.

Since, I think this image stands alone, I simply mounted it with pop-dots onto a piece of texturized light blue cardstock, which was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I paper pierced around this panel.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  I wish you a great week!

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Okay ... you totally and completely rocked coloring these beautiful tulips! And I am right there with you ... bring on the Spring!

~Bev

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...