Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Southwest


So get this...my first week in FOUR MONTHS not doing the Hambo Hoedown (I'll be working with Hambo's cool rubber images for the next two months) and THIS is the image of the week.  You all know how I can't resist southwestern images so I snatched this one up and had some coloring fun. 

I printed the AMAZING digital image of "Southwest" onto a piece of Hewlett Packard Color Inkjet paper (24 Pound, Uncoated, 96-Plus Brightness).  I colored and colored and colored to my heart's content with Prismacolor pencils.  Once finished, I sprayed the image with workable fixative.

I framed the picture with black cardstock, and formed panels with a rust cardstock which was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and a piece of patterned paper from Darcie.  I sponged Adirondack Butterscotch and Adirondack Rust onto the paper and paper pierced and faux stitched with a colored pencil.

Some hemp and a circle clip put the finishing touches on this card.


Make sure you visit Hambo's Team Squeal...they'll be taking over the Hoedown duties and you will not be disappointed.  Talented, talented, talented!  Go welcome them...

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my goodness! I can't get my pencils to look like this! Awesome coloring. WOW~!

Cindi said...

Wow this is amazing! I love your coloring! Gorgeous.

Lisa Lara said...

Your coloring is da bomb Kecia girl.

Anonymous said...

This card is wonderful! I love the way it is laid out - It looks like a photo albumn page. THe colors and coloring are perfect!!
Hugs! Lyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...