Monday, December 17, 2012

A Stamper's 12 Days of Christmas


It's Monday! What better way is there to make a Monday more bearable, than with a Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions?  This week’s SOTW is called "Twelve Days of Christmas" (Stamper Style)  (2109-K) The SOTW is available exclusively to Repeat Impressions blog readers at 50% OFF with the special discount code from Monday, December 17 to Sunday, December 23. To get the discount code and more information about the SOTW, please go to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

I stamped the verse onto a piece of white Georgia Pacific paper that I cut with a Nestabilities die with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

I made a tree with patterned paper from My Mind's Eye using a die from Taylored Expressions.  I sponged around the edges of the tree using Adirondack Lettuce dye ink.  I added a gold bow to the top of the tree.

I stamped the Repeat Impressions image of "Rubber Stamp" small (4513-C) with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out with my Cutter-bee scissors.

I then arranged all of the card's elements onto a larger panel of patterned paper from Jillibean Soup.  It was framed with white cardstock and kraft.


Go take a look at what the other Rock Stars made:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  I sure do appreciate it!

2 comments:

joy said...

Each challenge, I look forward to seeing your cards - you are such an inspiration to me -- this week I love the patterned Christmas tree! Isn't this the cutest Christmas greeting!

Deborah Anton said...

LOL! Great stamp! And you can't help but sing along too!! :) CAS... Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...