Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Cricut Goes "Woof"



Do not attempt to adjust your monitor. There's no stamping on this. And yes, it is a scrapbook layout.

What's going on around here, you may ask?

Well, I am taking the class "Paper Pups" which is a course over on My Creative Classroom that explores the Cricut cartridge Paper Pups. I think of my Cricut as one of my most neglected, most intimidating paper crafting tool I own, so when I saw this course being offered, I just couldn't resist it as an opportunity to learn about how to get the most from my Cricut.

When our first assignment turned out to be a scrapbook layout, I just shook my head and went with it, as I have never scrapbooked in my life.

Anyway, as you can see, the Sloopy Dog is the star of this particular layout. For this week, we practiced borders and shadows. Pretty cool features.

I promise some cards later this week. Thanks for visiting. And Sloopy says thanks too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh....I have 3 dachshunds. We are fellow Buckeys and Dachshund lovers too!!!! And his name is Sloopy. The OSU song!!! How awesome and cute is that!!! He is adorable!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...