Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Haunting



I wanted to participate in this week's Sketch Challenge over on Splitcoast, SC298. I thought it might be fun to ink up a fun set called "Fright Night" by My Favorite Things.

I inked the main image of the trick-or-treaters with Marvy dye black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored it with Copic markers and then cut around the image the best that I could. There was some pretty detailed cutting involved. I then sponged a Nestabilities die with SeaShells Peach Bellini dye ink and placed the trick-or-treaters on that oval panel, and added a shadow with Copic markers. The candy panel of paper is actually another My Favorite Thing image stamped repeatedly and colored with Copics. The plain blue panel was made with one Copic marker and then ran through the Cuttlebug. The black dotted panel is a patterned paper scrap. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. Black cardstock was used to frame the various papers. A brad affixed the sentiment and ribbon was used to complete this card.

It is so much fun to make Halloween cards, and this set by My Favorite Things is an oldie, but goody. So adorable!

What a treat for you to stop by my blog. I really appreciate your visit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...