Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Patient Puppy



My dachshund, Sloopy, is anything but patient. Is there such as a thing as a "Patient Puppy"? Well, according to Whipper Snapper there is. This adorable image is called "Patient Puppy" and it is from Whipper Snapper.

I stamped the puppy onto Georgia Pacific cardstock with Marvy dye black ink and colored it with Copic markers. I then cut around the image.

On a circle cut from a Nestabilities die, I created a scene of grass and clouds by sponging various dye inks: SeaShells Cloudy Blue, Whispers Savoy Green and Adirondack Oregano. I then placed the dog image onto the scene and added a bone embellishment.

Brown cardstock and patterned paper were used to create the various panels of this card, and I paper pierced around some of these panels. A scalloped paper punch was used for the side border, along with some ribbon.

The sentiment is from Stampendous and the little dog tag is from Hero Arts and was stamped onto a patterned paper scrap. The pawprint inside the tag is from a $1 at Michaels.

Thanks for your patience with my updates. I sure wish I could complete a card a day so that I could post daily, but that day job that helps me buy all of these "must have" images gets in the way and tuckers me out. LOL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...