Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome to the Stamping Deets



Welcome to my new blog!

My old blog was so sorely in need of an updated look, but as I started to play around with things, I discovered it was much easier just to build a new blog. You know, kinda like how so often buildings are built new rather than being renovated. I also wanted to have a stamping specific blog. It seemed like my last blog was a catch all for everything in my life.

So, my first post is photo intensive. I am in the midst of trying to reduce the huge amount of blue scraps that I have and I'm also in need of many thank you cards. This past weekend, I stamped several images of this cute little dachshund from Cowtown Stamps onto Georgia Pacific cardstock with Marvy Dye black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers. The various patterned papers are from my blue scrap drawer (and brown scrap drawer too). I did lots of paper piercing too on these cards.

I can't guarantee a post every day like some, nor can I promise you a six card post when I do, but again... welcome to the Stamping Deets. I hope you'll visit again.





7 comments:

Debbie said...

These cards are very, very cute! Love the new blog, especially that fantabulous header! Woo hoo! You're giving me ideas, girl!

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats on your new blog!

Melody said...

Like the look of the new blog Kecia!

laos348 said...

Congrats on the new blog - it looks great! The cards look fantastic too!

Unknown said...

awesome!!! congrats on the new blog!
and thanks for having my doxies on there :)
God's blessings, Laurel of CowTown Stamps

Cathrine StClair said...

Such cute cards! I love the Doxie (and the blue!)

Jenny Gropp said...

These are awesome -- I'll be sure and update your link on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...