Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Sweetest Father



As promised, I have a Father's Day card to share. I'll be giving this to my Dad, who just happens to be the sweetest Dad out there.

It felt so great just to sit back and color last night. It has been a while.

This adorable House Mouse image is from Stampabilities. I stamped it with Marvy Dye black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers and with a little Prismacolor pencil highlights. I used patterned paper and black cardstock to create layers for the card, and added ribbon and a computer-generated sentiment.

Wishing you all a very sweet weekend. Now, I'm off to get a few gift cards to put inside the card.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so sweet! Love HM and your coloring is fantastic!

Lauri said...

What a wonderful father's day card!!! Beautiful coloring, too!

Lynne in NI said...

Great card and I agree ..your colouring is fantastic - those strawberries look so tasty!

Cathrine StClair said...

This card is perfect! Wonderful coloring and I love the BG paper with the image. Just lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...