Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Extra Practice Doodling



How is it that I'm still on week one of the class? I think this is actually week three, with week four already being posted for those who are working ahead. Guess I don't want to be an overachiever. LOL.

Stephanie gave us an extra sheet of word doodles just for practice. This was an extremely relaxing process for me. Coloring and doodling. That's what it is all about. I recommend clicking on the picture so you can see the actual size of the doodles.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Look at you all doodling. You ARE a doodler! Doodler, doodler, doodler. That's fun to say but it sounds weird.

Love those doodles. Your colors are great! I need to get me arse in gear and finish up my doodles, too. I'm with you on week 1.

Lauri said...

Wow!! This is wonderful!!!!! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...