Friday, June 19, 2009

More Dachsie Thank Yous




This week has found me making thank you cards, and along the way, trying to make a dent into my stash of blue scrap paper. So, here are some more thank you cards that I have to share...all using that adorable thank you dachshund image from Cowtown Stamps. This was a great exercise for me, considering that I'm layout challenged. For the card pictured above, I did use this week's Sketch Challenge, #233, on Splitcoast. And, like always, all images were stamped with Marvy Dye ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. Sometimes paper piercing was done. Sometimes a Cuttlebug was used. Ribbons and brads adorn these cards too. Amazing that for all eleven dachshund cards, not a single piece of new paper was cut. All eleven were made from scraps. Yay me!

Now I am pleased to report that I have the thank you cards that I need so that I can properly thank some students for some end of the year gifts they gave to me.

I need a Father's Day card, so I'm guessing that will be my next post, so stay tuned this weekend for that.

Speaking of the weekend, enjoy it!




2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the new blog! It is so FUN looking!!!
These little thank you puppies are way cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I absolutely LOVE these!!! Adorable creations and such a fabulous job with the CowTown doxie image!! :) TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...