Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dreaming Mouse



I enjoyed last week's Copic Colour Challenge so much, I just had to play again this week for Copic Colour Challenge #19, which was to use G00, RV02, and BV00. I thought this week's color combination was challenging (I guess that's why it is a challenge). These colors are so light, hence the low numbers on the right, that they barely show on coated paper. So, I had to figure out what image I had that would look good with softer, lighter colors...and I had to use matte paper so the colors would actually show up.

I decide this mouse image by Great Impressions would be appropriate. I stamped the image with Marvy dye black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with those three colors, along with B60, W1, and W2. So, I had to use six markers to pull this one off. The sentiment is from Penny Black and seems to go so well with the mouse image. I used patterned paper, black cardstock, textured white cardstock, ribbon, brads, and Nestabilites to complete this card.

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...