Monday, June 2, 2014

You Blow Me Away

ADVD, Whimsie Doodles, Seas the Day, Copic markers, Kecia Waters

It's Monday!  Time for another card made with A Jillian Vance Design Stamps!  I'm still rather in love with "Seas the Day" from Whimsie Doodles so here's another card I've made using this set.

This is a quick CAS card.  I stamped the puffer fish with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored it with Copic markers, fussy cut, and set aside.

I applied Adirondack Pool dye ink directly onto an acrylic block, misted and stamped onto white cardstock.  After the paper dried, I cut and framed with black cardstock. 

The sentiment, also from Seas the Day, was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black directly onto the rectangle.  The bubbles image, also a part of the stamp set, was stamped with Adirondack Pool  Using a Uniball Signo white pen, I traced around the outline of the bubbles.

Baker's Twine and a clear button add a few details to the card, along with the pop-dotted puffer fish.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog this week.  Make it a great week!  Lots of stamping coming into my future.  Soon.  Real soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...