Thursday, June 12, 2014

I Love Big Books

AJVD, Whimsie Doodles, Copic markers, Kecia Waters

I am loving not only the image but the sentiment from one of the newest sets from A Jillian Vance Design, "Miss Adventure: My Bookie" by Whimsie Doodles.  Perfect for me, the reading teacher, don't you think?

Anyhow, what you really need to know are the following deets:  X-Press It cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and Copic markers.  The strip of patterned paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle (seemed rather perfect).  The library card is a result of a Google image search of "free printable library card".

So great to be coloring again!  I had some other things to attend to for the past week, and now I can get into summertime coloring mode.  YAY!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...