Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Reflective Frog Birthday Wishes

Kecia Waters, Copic markers, DRS Designs
I am having a ball grabbing some previously used images and inking them again and coloring them up.

This adorable from is from DRS Designs.  I stamped the image onto X-Press It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and cut with detailed scissors and set aside.  Then on a piece of X-Press It cardstock cut with a Nestabilities oval die, I stamped the frog again, colored the water and grass with Copics, and made the clouds with Pan Pastels.  I adhered the colored frog to the scene, and used Diamond Glaze to add reflection to the water.  The oval was framed with black cardstock.

No clue on the maker fo the patterned paper, but I do know it is a scrap from JoAnn's.  I added a couple buttons, and twine, and then paper pierced and faux stitched with a colored pencil.  The sentiment is from MFT and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

Thanks for hopping over to my blog today!  This card is hopping over to my Etsy shop, CardsByKecia, if interested.

Kecia Waters, Copic markers, DRS Designs

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Just adorable Kecia. Cute little bull frog...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Turtle In The Sand said...

Toady awesome Kecia. I specially love your coloring on the frog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...